JIRACOR is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev D registered SBA 8(a) company
enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness.
- Job Title
- Program Manager
- Job ID
- Ft. Hood, TX 76544
- Other Location
Ft. Hood, TX
This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Program Manager will initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and control all components of the program and be responsible for the performance of the work.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Represent the Contractor in all matters related to providing on-site services under contract. Has Corporate decision-making authority to effectively and respond to all requirements.
- Meet with Government personnel on site as needed.
- Manage and review documents to include quality control plan, and property inventory list.
- Oversee day to day operational requirements and works with subcontractors; ensure the completion of reports required.
- Adhere to company policies and guidelines; comply with all governmental security policies and procedures on site.
- Minimum three (3) years program management or supervisory experience in related field.
Extensive experience in the Training Aids, Devices, Simulators, and Simulations (TADSS) area.
- Ability to pass a background check, DOD Security clearance preferred.
- Ability to work normal duty hours (7:30 am to 4:30 pm).
- High School diploma or GED
- US Citizen
Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
Ability to maintain effective working relationships, professional demeanor, and attitude.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed, and perform special projects as assigned.
JIRACOR, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
News & Announcements
- JIRACOR – 2018 Success Stories Honoree in Central Florida
- Immersive Game-Based Training Courseware Contract Opens Bid Door for JIRACOR
- JIRACOR Awarded sub-contract for new US Army laser training system
- JIRACOR Awarded SBA 8(a) Certification
- JIRACOR has received ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100 Rev D Certification
Commitment to Quality
We are here to provide
the best possible support for you.
3275 Progress Drive
Orlando, FL 32826