JIRACOR is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev D registered SBA 8(a) company
enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness.
Alternate Program Manager
- Job Title
- Alternate Program Manager
- Job ID
- Ft. Hood, TX 75644
- Other Location
Alternate Program Manager
Ft. Hood, TX
This opportunity is contingent upon contract award
Assist the Program Manager (PM) with all components of the program. Will act for the PM in their absence.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In the absence of the PM, represent JIRACOR in all matters related to providing on-site services; has Corporate decision-making authority to effectively respond to all requirements.
- Meet with Government personnel on site as needed.
- Assist the PM in reviewing documents to include quality control plan, and property inventory list.
- Coordinate day to day operational requirements and works with subcontractors; ensure the completion of reports as needed.
- Adhere to company policies and guidelines; comply with all governmental security policies and procedures on training site.
- Minimum two (2) program management or supervisory experience.
· Previous experience in the Training Aids, Devices, Simulators, and Simulations (TADSS) area.
· Ability to pass a background check, DOD Security clearance preferred.
- Ability to work normal duty hours (7:30 am to 4:30 pm).
- High School diploma or GED
- US Citizen
· Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
· Ability to maintain effective working relationships, professional demeanor, and attitude.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed, and perform special projects as assigned.
JIRACOR, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
News & Announcements
- JIRACOR – 2018 Success Stories Honoree in Central Florida
- Immersive Game-Based Training Courseware Contract Opens Bid Door for JIRACOR
- JIRACOR Awarded sub-contract for new US Army laser training system
- JIRACOR Awarded SBA 8(a) Certification
- JIRACOR has received ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100 Rev D Certification
Commitment to Quality
We are here to provide
the best possible support for you.
3275 Progress Drive
Orlando, FL 32826