JIRACOR is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev D registered SBA 8(a) company
enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness.
Exhibit Specialist I, II and III
- Job Title
- Exhibit Specialist I, II and III
- Job ID
- Ft. Hood, TX 76544
- Other Location
EXHIBIT SPECIALIST I
EXHIBIT SPECIALIT II
EXHIBIT SPECIALIST III
Please indicate which position you are applying for.
This opportunity is contingent upon contract award
Summary/Scope of Work
The Exhibit Specialist will design, fabricate, modify, install, and maintain Training Support Center (TSC) Training Aids and Devices (i.e., howitzer tools, atropine injector, cocking devices, silhouettes and dummy blasting caps, bridges, fences, booths, human-form manikins, engineer stakes, range fans, consoles, unit crest, unit patch and sandwich boards).
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Develop drawing and blueprints to include electrical circuits, electromechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic or laser-and-radio-controlled items for functional or nonfunctional two and three-dimensional TSC aids and devices.
- Fabricate (to include painting) TSC training aids and devices from a variety of materials (i.e. rubber, plastic, concrete, glass, paper, fiberglass, wood, Plexiglas/Lexan and metal).
- Maintain files to include files of all drawings, blueprints, and associated documents used or developed for the fabrication of TSC training aids and devices, IAW ARs 25-1 and 25-500-2. Examples of TSC fabricated Training Aids and Devices include:
- Mockup – scaled or cutaway models and may be capable of disassembly or simulated operations.
- Models – replicas which have the characteristic and proportional dimensions of actual operational equipment. Some models may be required to be working models.
- Terrain Models – replicas of land and/or sea with superficial characteristics and proportional dimensions.
- Field Markers/Signs – in various sizes from 4x9 inches to 12x24 inches. Markers may be square or pointed, painted with camouflage colors or standard field colors by decalcomania or stencil and with tactical unit symbols.
- Exhibits and Displays – range from table-top displays to elaborate exhibits such as unit crests and/or unit insignias’. They may be required to be static, animated or automated.
- Receive technical guidance as required, from supervisor or higher-level specialist.
- EXHIBIT SPECIALIST II/III may be required to provide guidance for lower level specialist.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- EXHIBIT SPECIALIST I - 1-3 years experience in design and fabrication of Training Support Center Training Aids and Devices
- EXHIBIT SPECIALIST II - 3-5 years experience in design and fabrication of Training Support Center Training Aids and Devices
- EXHIBIT SPECIALIST III - 5 years plus experience in design and fabrication of Training Support Center Training Aids and Devices
- U.S. Citizen
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a background check, DOD Security Clearance preferred
- Experience skill in operation and maintenance of various workshop equipment
- Familiar with operational and organization maintenance and repairs on TSC devices.
- Skill in verbal, written and visual communication
- Ability to work as a team or individually
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed, and perform special projects as assigned.
JIRACOR, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status
Option 1: Create a New Profile
News & Announcements
- JIRACOR – 2018 Success Stories Honoree in Central Florida
- Immersive Game-Based Training Courseware Contract Opens Bid Door for JIRACOR
- JIRACOR Awarded sub-contract for new US Army laser training system
- JIRACOR Awarded SBA 8(a) Certification
- JIRACOR has received ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100 Rev D Certification
Commitment to Quality
We are here to provide
the best possible support for you.
3275 Progress Drive
Orlando, FL 32826