JIRACOR is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev D registered SBA 8(a) company
enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness.
Information Assurance Technician
- Job Title
- Information Assurance Technician
- Job ID
- Ft. Hood, TX 76544
- Other Location
Information Assurance Technician
Ft. Hood, TX
This opportunity is contingent upon contract award
Summary/Scope of Work
The Information Assurance Technician (IAT) will be responsible for administration of all computer, computer systems, and associated equipment required to perform services on this contract.
- Under general supervision, responsible for performing basic computer upgrades and troubleshooting services
- Provides computer and automated database administration support for all computer systems
- Ensures connectivity to Local Area Network (LAN) is maintained by all systems and peripherals; ensures all servers and databases are maintained, repaired, upgraded, and secure that only NEC approved software, digital and print media are used in the performance of services.
- Monitors the system to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Supports media management through internal methods and procedures or through offsite storage and retrieval services.
- Ensures Information Assurance policies are established for all Training Support Center systems connected to Local Area Network (LAN) or a stand-alone system LAN
- Conducts routine hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- IAT Level I Certification.
- Four (4) years progressive experience in computer and associated equipment operation, possess knowledge and skills to understand LAN technology; qualified to administer a LAN
- Possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to explain solutions to users with a basic working knowledge of computer systems.
- Possess the ability to work effectively, and contribute positively, as a team member
- U.S. citizen
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships, professional demeanor, and attitude
- Ability to pass a background check, DOD Security Clearance preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed, and perform special projects as assigned.
JIRACOR, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status
Option 1: Create a New Profile
News & Announcements
- JIRACOR – 2018 Success Stories Honoree in Central Florida
- Immersive Game-Based Training Courseware Contract Opens Bid Door for JIRACOR
- JIRACOR Awarded sub-contract for new US Army laser training system
- JIRACOR Awarded SBA 8(a) Certification
- JIRACOR has received ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100 Rev D Certification
Commitment to Quality
We are here to provide
the best possible support for you.
3275 Progress Drive
Orlando, FL 32826