JIRACOR is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev D registered SBA 8(a) company
enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness.
Quality Control Manager
- Job Title
- Quality Control Manager
- Job ID
- Ft. Hood, TX 76544
- Other Location
Quality Control Manager
Ft. Hood, TX
This opportunity is contingent upon contract award
The Quality Control Manager will create, implement, update and ensure compliance of the quality control plan for all services specified in the contract.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Represent the Contractor in all quality control matters under the contract.
- Attend Government provided training annually
- Document all inspections results; complete reports and logs as needed.
- Implement the Quality Control Plan; evaluate all on site processes by confirming required specifications, conduct visual and measurement test, communicate required adjustments to all parties involved
- Maintain safe work environment; consider all regulations and directives involved and comply with legal regulations.
- Adhere to company policies and guidelines; comply with all governmental security policies and procedures on training site.
- Minimum two (2) years commercial quality control plans experience. Thorough knowledge of ISO 9001, Quality Management System Standard.
- Ability to pass a background check, DOD Security clearance preferred.
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with MS Office, possess computer and typing skills
- Ability to work normal duty hours (7:30 am to 4:30 pm)
- High School diploma or GED
- US Citizen
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed, and perform special projects as assigned.
JIRACOR, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
News & Announcements
- JIRACOR – 2018 Success Stories Honoree in Central Florida
- Immersive Game-Based Training Courseware Contract Opens Bid Door for JIRACOR
- JIRACOR Awarded sub-contract for new US Army laser training system
- JIRACOR Awarded SBA 8(a) Certification
- JIRACOR has received ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100 Rev D Certification
Commitment to Quality
We are here to provide
the best possible support for you.
3275 Progress Drive
Orlando, FL 32826