JIRACOR is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev D registered SBA 8(a) company
enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness.
- Job Title
- Supply Technician
- Job ID
- Ft. Hood, TX 76544
- Other Location
Ft. Hood, TX
This opportunity is contingent upon contract award
Summary/Scope of Work
The Supply Technician shall establish, maintain accountability, and sustain all Training Support Center (TSC) property.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete joint physical inventory of government furnished property and TADSS equipment with Government Supply Personnel, PBO, and property administrator.
- Establishes and maintains inventory tracking system capable of tracking status of all TSC property
- Conduct inventories IAW DA PAM 710-2-1 and AR 735-5
- Responsible for inventory management of warehouses IAW AR 710-2, Supply Policy Below the National Level; DA PAM 710-2-1l Using Unit Supply System (Manual Procedures); DA PAM 710-2-2, Supply Support Activity Supply System: Manual Procedures; AR 725-50, Requisition, Receipt, and Issue System; AR 735-5 Policies and Procedures for Property Accountability, and AR 25-400-2 The Army Records Information Management System (ARIMS).
- Maintain Current Warranty List after inventory verification of quantities of TSC property under warranty.
- Report lost or damaged property; submits report as needed
- Inspect and test property for operational condition upon Turn-in.
- Minimum five (5) years as a Supply Technician
- Familiar with TS-MATS, TADSS and Microsoft Office
- Ability to pass a background check, DOD Security Clearance preferred
- High School diploma or GED
- US Citizen
- Ability to work effectively, and contribute positively, as a team member
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships, professional demeanor, and attitude
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed, and perform special projects as assigned.
JIRACOR, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
News & Announcements
- JIRACOR – 2018 Success Stories Honoree in Central Florida
- Immersive Game-Based Training Courseware Contract Opens Bid Door for JIRACOR
- JIRACOR Awarded sub-contract for new US Army laser training system
- JIRACOR Awarded SBA 8(a) Certification
- JIRACOR has received ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100 Rev D Certification
Commitment to Quality
We are here to provide
the best possible support for you.
3275 Progress Drive
Orlando, FL 32826