JIRACOR is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev D registered SBA 8(a) company
enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness.
- Job Title
- Program Manager
- Job ID
- ORLANDO, FL 32826
- Other Location
This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Program Manager serves as the overall lead on the contract and act as the liaison between the Contractor and the Government.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluate and monitor the performance and efficiency of programs to ensure that program implementation is on target.
- Prepare presentation materials for management reports (CDRLs).
- Monitor program revenue and expense reports, review for accuracy and completeness and ensure that program expenses are charged correctly (if not research and provide reasons for discrepancies).
- Prepare monthly variance report with associated footnotes.
- Work on overall project planning through reporting on project schedules and deliverable as well as plan, manage and monitor minor projects from concepts through implementation.
- Develop, design and establish reporting standards for the company.
- Develop online management reports and key performance parameters.
- Provide support to the departments by gathering and analyzing data in the establishment and/or maintenance of corporate business processes, procedures and policies.
- Keep track of active program budgets and ensuring that program expenses are strictly monitored monthly and that monthly expenses are on target and monitor program budgets by reviewing reports and program expenses to determine if allocated funds have been spent as specified.
- Work with program staff to prepare cost application and budgets for new business development.
- 11. Must be a U.S. citizen and hold or able to obtain Secret level personnel security clearance.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation of a variety of reports covering budget status, forecast reports and other management reports.
- Assist in the initiation, conducting and coordinating of studies and analysis on resource allocation, financial program evaluation reviews; analyze programs to ensure that program financial goals and work plans are on target.
- Assist in the preparation of program budget realignments.
Education / Experience:
- Experienced Program Manger working with the Marine Corps System Command (MARCORSYSCOM).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school in the area of Project Management, Information Management, Business Administration, or Management.
- Five years of experience in management and supervision of projects with multiple personnel in varying positions of responsibility, as well as management of remote personnel as well as scheduling and reporting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Office products including word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software, use the Internet, and use data base software at intermediate level of proficiency to create and maintain more complex documents and data entries. May also work with data bases to enter data for reporting through standard or ad hoc reports through IT resources and management systems.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed, and perform special projects as assigned.
JIRACOR, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
News & Announcements
- JIRACOR – 2018 Success Stories Honoree in Central Florida
- Immersive Game-Based Training Courseware Contract Opens Bid Door for JIRACOR
- JIRACOR Awarded sub-contract for new US Army laser training system
- JIRACOR Awarded SBA 8(a) Certification
- JIRACOR has received ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100 Rev D Certification
Commitment to Quality
We are here to provide
the best possible support for you.
3275 Progress Drive
Orlando, FL 32826