JIRACOR is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev D registered SBA 8(a) company
enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness.
- Job Title
- Administrative Assistant
- Job ID
- Washington Navy Yard, DC 20374
- Other Location
Washington Navy Yard, DC
*Only Candidates with an active U.S. Secret Clearance are encouraged to apply *
The Administrative Support position will support a wide range of administrative and clerical functions in support of GS-15 level activities in a demanding environment to ensure efficient and effective operations. The level of support shall be commensurate with understanding and performing in a headquarters level front office. Coordination with appropriate stakeholders is required (FM&C, Financial Management Human Capital (FMH), Financial Management Administration (FMA), Echelon I, II and II Commands, FMB, other Secretariats and etc.). Administrative Support shall also include program analysis and strategic communications in support of FM&C strategic objectives.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Administrative Support candidate perform the following activities:
- Create DTS travel orders, travel vouchers. Process DTS travel authorizations. Make reservations (hotel, car, etc.).
- Create new supply orders vial DOD EMALL. Receive supply orders. Maintain inventory for assigned equipment and supplies. The Contractor shall unpack, store, inventory, and organize office supplies.
- Schedule meetings and manage calendars for mid-level leaders, including scheduling meetings; reserving meeting rooms; preparing and disseminating invitations, agendas, and read-aheads; disseminating minutes and information to attendees; and tracking and managing the resulting Government-provided action items from start to completion. Arrange for appropriate conference rooms/facilities and prepare meeting places in accordance with acceptable protocol and security procedures such as seating arrangements and security verification. Ensure that audio lines are established and initiated prior to the start of the meeting.
- Maintain and disseminate audio lines for phone conferences. Troubleshoot dial-in issues and seek technical assistance as needed.
- Tasker development, folder preparation, monitoring, coordination with FMO and external organizations, training compliance. The Contractor shall monitor, receive, and review tasks (DON Tracker Taskers).
- Maintain a current recall roster (emergency contact list) for all FMO on-site employees, including name, office and home email and phone.
- The Contractor shall file documents in filing cabinets and upload documents electronically to the FMO share drive, Navy TRIM, or an FMO SharePoint site.
- Submit requests for SES members of FM&C when Executive Administrative support is unavailable. Ensure confirmation of service. Change/edit/cancel trip requests as needed.
- Develop a full range of DON correspondence, to include memoranda, letters, action memos, information memos. Includes routing procedures. Ensure that the correspondence follows the standards established by the office, to include the Navy Correspondence Manual, is appropriate for senior level government officials, and is properly reviewed for quality compliance prior to submission or release. Ensure that titles for all organizations are accurate.
- The Contractor shall answer telephone calls, take messages, and direct callers to the appropriate Government office or personnel. Messages shall be delivered in a timely manner.
- The Contractor shall transmit security clearance information and process visit requests for Government personnel attending classified meetings, via the JPAS.
- Pick up mail each day and deliver to appropriate FMO organization.
- Using on-site Government equipment, the Contractor shall copy, print, scan, shred, and fax documents. The Contractor shall never leave documents unattended at the equipment and shall appropriately protect sensitive information.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school in the area of Project Management, Information Management, Business Administration, or Management.
- Five years of experience in administrative support, project analyst, or business operations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Office products including word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software, use the Internet, and use data base software at intermediate level of proficiency to create and maintain more complex documents and data entries. May also work with data bases to enter data for reporting through standard or ad hoc reports through IT resources and management systems.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed, and perform special projects as assigned.
JIRACOR, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
News & Announcements
- JIRACOR – 2018 Success Stories Honoree in Central Florida
- Immersive Game-Based Training Courseware Contract Opens Bid Door for JIRACOR
- JIRACOR Awarded sub-contract for new US Army laser training system
- JIRACOR Awarded SBA 8(a) Certification
- JIRACOR has received ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100 Rev D Certification
Commitment to Quality
We are here to provide
the best possible support for you.
3275 Progress Drive
Orlando, FL 32826