JIRACOR is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev D registered SBA 8(a) company
enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness.
Administrative Office Support
- Job Title
- Administrative Office Support
- Job ID
- Washington Navy Yard, DC
- Other Location
Administrative Office Support
Washington Navy Yard, DC
The Administrative Office Support will establish a fully functional, safe and comfortable work environment conducive to a productive workforce. Back Office Facility support shall assist the Department of Navy (DON), Office of Financial Management Systems (FMS) management team in managing, executing, tracking, and reporting all FMS onsite and offsite facilities as it relates to coordination of facilities requirements, physical safety and physical security in coordination with appropriate stakeholders (Echelon I, II and II Commands, CNIC, NAVFAC, other Secretariats and etc.).
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
This support shall also include program analysis and strategic communications in support of Financial Management & Comptroller (FM&C) strategic objectives:
- Track, report and communicate statuses of FMS Government Furnished Equipment (GFE); to include laptop, iPhone and multifunctional devices (MFD) seating and IT statuses.
- Coordinating, tracking, and communicating schedules for onsite vendor visits.
- Track IT and maintenance requests for service on a daily basis. Field repair and or service requests, submit request to Public Works department and IT department, monitor progress and ensure repairs and/or service is made.
- Collaborate with FMS and other relevant government stakeholders to ensure smooth office operations.
- Organize, report and track office supplies.
- Maintaining seating charts and ensure seats has all necessary equipment and name placard.
- Supporting the FMS correspondence, data calls and Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and creating.
- Maintain organizational SOPs; to include, GFE process, Kastle Card process, and Supply process.
- Coordinate with appropriate stakeholder to ensure furniture demands are met and excess furniture is stored and inventoried.
- Act as liaisons between internal/external entities; to include IT division and facilities divisions, and the FMS office staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in facilities and/or IT related support for a federal agency.
- BS or BA degree in Business Administration or other relevant technical discipline.
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite of applications to include MS Word, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, and MS Excel.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships, professional demeanor, and attitude.
- Microsoft Office Suite; specifically, Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Microsoft Teams
- Be able to operate data and create spreadsheets in Excel.
- Highly professional and able to effectively communicate to Government staff.
- Critical thinking
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed, and perform special projects as assigned.
JIRACOR, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
News & Announcements
- JIRACOR – 2018 Success Stories Honoree in Central Florida
- Immersive Game-Based Training Courseware Contract Opens Bid Door for JIRACOR
- JIRACOR Awarded sub-contract for new US Army laser training system
- JIRACOR Awarded SBA 8(a) Certification
- JIRACOR has received ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100 Rev D Certification
Commitment to Quality
We are here to provide
the best possible support for you.
3275 Progress Drive
Orlando, FL 32826