JIRACOR is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev D registered SBA 8(a) company
enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness.
- Job Title
- SharePoint Developer
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA 92155
- Other Location
N43 SharePoint Developer
Naval Base Coronado, San Diego, CA 92155
The SharePoint Developer will Employ SharePoint tools to enhance legacy IT processes by developing mineable online micro services of key readiness metrics and automate the display of current data in a holistic and real-time manner via presentation materials to N43A. Metrics efforts shall be aligned with existing metrics entities and products (e.g., Corona Material Readiness Data Base (MRDB), Performance to Plan (P2P), and Center for Naval Analysis).
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Configuration and maintenance of command SharePoint sites. Installing capabilities to allow users to easily extract data in a ready to use, easy to manipulate form e.g., automating Excel and Power Point outputs.
- Designing, testing, installing, and maintaining customer software requirements.
- Providing on-site support for resolving IT issues.
- Developing and updating technical documentation related to software, such as test plans and procedures, troubleshooting guides, and software requirements documentation.
- Writing and reviewing technical documentation such as user manuals, product specifications, and training materials.
- Enhance legacy IT processes by developing mineable online microservices of key readiness metrics and automating the display of current data in a holistic and real-time manner via presentation materials provided to decision makers.
- Coordinate application design, development, testing, and implementation with the objective of integrating customer processes and data flows
- Create technical documentation, user guides, and standard operating procedures for required developed processes. Update users on new features and provide one-on-one training.
- Develop internal tracking of correspondence, personnel leave, and communications.
- Create online tools that ease generation of updates to recurring reports and trend analysis efforts, and to enable creation of new and/or ad hoc displays and reports of data.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant technical discipline.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, Visio, Adobe and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work independently, attention to detail, and superb customer interaction.
- Expertise in software applications and how to troubleshoot software glitches
- Experience with databases (e.g., Microsoft Access, SQL, jQuery, SOAP/REST API, AJAX, HTML5, and CSS3)
- Must have a solid understanding of the DOM, web applications, and instantiation procedures, including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Must have a strong programming background authoring well written, well documented, modular, clean, and readable code.
- Must demonstrate ability to read, understand, and reconfigure/rewrite existing code.
- Understanding of multiple database systems, architectures, and networks (especially Navy) is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including but not limited to troubleshooting, debugging, and optimization.
- Possesses a working knowledge of Naval acronyms.
- Experience working at a Naval Shipyard, Type Commander, or other NAVSEA Organization.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed, and perform special projects as assigned.
JIRACOR, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
News & Announcements
- JIRACOR – 2018 Success Stories Honoree in Central Florida
- Immersive Game-Based Training Courseware Contract Opens Bid Door for JIRACOR
- JIRACOR Awarded sub-contract for new US Army laser training system
- JIRACOR Awarded SBA 8(a) Certification
- JIRACOR has received ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100 Rev D Certification
Commitment to Quality
We are here to provide
the best possible support for you.
3275 Progress Drive
Orlando, FL 32826