JIRACOR is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev D registered SBA 8(a) company
enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness.
Staff Administrative Assistant
- Job Title
- Staff Administrative Assistant
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA 92155
- Other Location
CNSP N43 Staff Administrative Support
Naval Base Coronado, San Diego, CA 92155
The Staff Administrative Assistant will establish a fully functional, safe and comfortable work environment conducive to a productive workforce. The Staff Administrative Assistant shall assist the Commander Naval Surface Force, Executive Director located at Naval Base Coronado, San Diego, CA.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
This support shall also include program analysis and strategic communications in support of the Management and Financial Administration Analysis support services to the CNSP N43 Maintenance and Modernization staffs strategic objectives:
- Draft email and naval messages (daily, as required)
- Develop briefing packages, slides, spreadsheets, and talking points (daily, as required)
- Draft Damage Control lessons learned (daily, as required)
- Develop availability metrics presentations (daily, as required)
- Develop electronic printable position-specific Role Based Desk Guides (RBDGs) for each the following:
- Availability Work Package Managers (daily, as required)
- Type Desk Officers (daily, as required)
- Engineering Team Personnel (daily, as required)
- Financial (budget/execution) Process Team. (daily, as required)
- Develop Personnel Qualification Standard (PQS)-like process to formally train and certify newly reported COMNAVSURFPAC N43 Staff personnel in the roles, responsibilities, and recurring requirements of their assigned Staff positions, within 90 days of each new member reporting to the N43 Staff. Will include initial check-in and 30-day progress assessments. (daily, as required)
- Perform research and data collection to construct process guides and process maps for N43 Staff roles and key Staff procedures using Microsoft Office suite, as directed by N43A. (daily, as required)
- Develop internal tracking of correspondence, personnel leave, and communications. Develop N43 slide deck templates for leadership and staff use. Ensure staff policy guidance remains aligned with higher authority policy directives. (daily, as required)
- Generate updates to recurring reports and trend analysis efforts, and to enable creation of new and/or ad hoc displays and reports of data as requested. (daily, as required)
- Conduct and consolidate inventories of material stored within all warehouses under COMNAVSURFPAC N43 cognizance to enable N43 to attain and maintain visibility on all warehouse assets. (daily, as required)
- Assist in performing a comprehensive N43 Staff workload analysis in support of the Shore Manpower Requirements Determination (SMRD) process and provide the objective data by which to validate the right-sizing of the N43 Staff and to support any necessary manpower adjustments to achieve right sized manning. (daily, as required)
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS or BA degree in Business Administration or other relevant technical discipline.
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite of applications to include MS Word, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, and MS Excel.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships, professional demeanor, and attitude.
- Microsoft Office Suite; specifically, Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Microsoft Teams.
- Highly professional and able to effectively communicate to Government staff.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed, and perform special projects as assigned.
JIRACOR, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
News & Announcements
- JIRACOR – 2018 Success Stories Honoree in Central Florida
- Immersive Game-Based Training Courseware Contract Opens Bid Door for JIRACOR
- JIRACOR Awarded sub-contract for new US Army laser training system
- JIRACOR Awarded SBA 8(a) Certification
- JIRACOR has received ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100 Rev D Certification
Commitment to Quality
We are here to provide
the best possible support for you.
3275 Progress Drive
Orlando, FL 32826