JIRACOR is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev D registered SBA 8(a) company
enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness.
Executive Administrative Assistant
- Job Title
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA 92155
- Other Location
N6 ACOS Executive Administrative Assistant
Naval Base Coronado, San Diego, CA 92155
The Executive Administrative Assistant will establish a fully functional, safe and comfortable work environment conducive to a productive workforce. The Executive Assistant shall assist the Commander Naval Surface Force, U.S. Pacific Fleet (COMNAVSURFPAC; a.k.a. CNSP) located at Naval Base Coronado, San Diego, CA.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
This support shall also include program analysis and strategic communications in support of the Management and Financial Administration Analysis support services to the Assistant Chief of Staff (ACOS) staff strategic objectives:
- Update daily electronic schedule (daily, as required)
- Prepare the N6 ACOS’ Daily binder, including collection of read-aheads and briefs for all meetings (daily)
- Deconflict the N6 ACOS Schedule and align with the CNSF Commander (N00) and Chief of Staff (N01) (daily, as required)
- Update status of N6 ACOS Task List; identify overdue items, coordinate with tasked entity/directorate for progress update, and schedule follow up meetings with the N6 ACOS (daily, as required)
- Brief the N6 ACOS on the daily schedule, make changes as directed (daily, as required)
- Maintain the N6 ACOS’ mid and long range schedule, provide weekly review of next calendar week (mid-range), and monthly review of long range schedule (weekly, monthly, as required)
- Schedule telephone conferences, Video teleconferences and meetings, to include location, equipment, calendar invitations and attendee tracking, and briefing binders. Respond to and initiate telephone calls (daily, as required)
- Draft email, correspondence, and naval messages (daily, as required)
- Develop briefing packages, slides, spreadsheets, and talking points (daily, as required)
- Maintain electronic files of N6 documents (daily, as required)
- Maintain the N6 Organizational Chart (daily, as required)
- Perform research as required on special interest topics, coordinate with stakeholders, prepare presentations on data acquired, and brief the N6 ACOS on findings, to include metrics when available, summary and recommendations (weekly, as required)
- Order office supplies (weekly, as required).
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS or BA degree in Business Administration or other relevant technical discipline.
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite of applications to include MS Word, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, and MS Excel.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships, professional demeanor, and attitude.
- Microsoft Office Suite; specifically, Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Microsoft Teams.
- Highly professional and able to effectively communicate to Government staff.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed, and perform special projects as assigned.
JIRACOR, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
News & Announcements
- JIRACOR – 2018 Success Stories Honoree in Central Florida
- Immersive Game-Based Training Courseware Contract Opens Bid Door for JIRACOR
- JIRACOR Awarded sub-contract for new US Army laser training system
- JIRACOR Awarded SBA 8(a) Certification
- JIRACOR has received ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100 Rev D Certification
Commitment to Quality
We are here to provide
the best possible support for you.
3275 Progress Drive
Orlando, FL 32826