JIRACOR is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev D registered SBA 8(a) company
enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness.
Executive Administrative Assistant
- Job Title
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA 92155
- Other Location
N04 and N43 Executive Administrative Assistant
Naval Base Coronado, San Diego, CA 92155
The Executive Administrative Assistant will establish a fully functional, safe and comfortable work environment conducive to a productive workforce. The Executive Assistant shall assist the Commander Naval Surface Force, U.S. Pacific Fleet (COMNAVSURFPAC; a.k.a. CNSP) located at Naval Base Coronado, San Diego, CA.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
This support shall also include program analysis and strategic communications in support of the Management and Financial Administration Analysis support services to the Executive Director, N04 directorate, and N43 Maintenance and Modernization directorate, Commander Naval Surface Force, U.S. Pacific Fleet (COMNAVSURFPAC) staff strategic objectives:
- Update daily electronic schedule (daily, as required)
- Update SURFPAC ship availability tracker (daily, as required)
- Update recurring weekly and biweekly reports (daily, as required)
- Update training reports (daily, as required)
- Provide updated metrics binder (daily, as required)
- Provide updated RMC SITREPS (daily, as required)
- Provide updated RMC weekly and avail reports (daily, as required)
- Provide updated Material Condition briefs (daily, as required)
- Provide updated CASREPs (daily, as required)
- Provide updated Staff synch reports
- Provide draft meeting agendas (daily, as required)
- Provide Commander’s Update Brief (daily, as required)
- Provide N00 ship walk summary sheets (daily, as required)
- Provide STAR board briefing products (PPBE, issues papers) (daily, as required)
- Prepare and provide slide decks (daily, as required)
- Provide updated organization chart management (daily, as required)
- Provide tracking for action items (daily, as required)
- Provide draft meeting notes/takeaways (daily, as required)
- Draft email and naval messages for review (daily, as required)
- Provide quarterly datasets to promote trend analysis for development and implementation of best management practices (daily, as required)
- Provide additional direct administrative support as established by the supported government Executive (daily, as required)
- Plan, prioritize and deconflict assigned tasks to provide executive level support (daily, as required)
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS or BA degree in Business Administration or other relevant technical discipline.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships, professional demeanor, and attitude.
- Microsoft Office Suite; specifically, Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Microsoft Teams.
- Highly professional and able to effectively communicate to Government staff.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed, and perform special projects as assigned.
JIRACOR, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
News & Announcements
- JIRACOR – 2018 Success Stories Honoree in Central Florida
- Immersive Game-Based Training Courseware Contract Opens Bid Door for JIRACOR
- JIRACOR Awarded sub-contract for new US Army laser training system
- JIRACOR Awarded SBA 8(a) Certification
- JIRACOR has received ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100 Rev D Certification
Commitment to Quality
We are here to provide
the best possible support for you.
3275 Progress Drive
Orlando, FL 32826