Director of Digital Sales Operations - Majority Strategies
- Job Title
- Director of Digital Sales Operations - Majority Strategies
- Job ID
Majority Strategies is actively recruiting for a Director of Digital Sales Operations to operate out of Jacksonville, Florida. This position will be responsible for ensuring the timely execution of sales plans and activities to achieve stated revenue goals. The ideal candidate will have hands on CRM experience, enjoy systems and operations, and have a skill set for financial reporting.
· ENSURE SALES ORGANIZATION ACHIEVES OBJECTIVES: Work under the direction of the Senior Vice President of Sales with our Strategist sales teams and support staffs to ensure timely execution of sales plans and activities leading to achievement of stated revenue goals. Monitor the activity of the Strategist Teams in their progress against their plans and provide relevant data, analysis, and recommendations to SVP to maximize revenue generated by the teams.
· MANAGE SALES FORECASTING, PLANNING AND BUDGETING PROCESS: Continuously monitors pipeline and forecasting via CRM and provides accurate projections to senior leadership and the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the company.
· SCHEDULING AND PREPARING FOR SALES FORECASTING, PLANNING AND BUDGETING PROCESS: Manages the scheduling and prep work for quarterly plan and forecast review meetings. Communicate significant forecast changes to the SVP and finance throughout the year.
· PROCESS IMPROVEMENTS: Works closely with Strategist sales teams, SVP and COO and fulfillment staff to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales leadership in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Proactively recommends to SVP changes to process and systems that may improve efficiency within the sales organization or throughout the Company. Represent the sales teams in all systems enhancement projects led by the COO and CFO when required.
· RESELLERS: The DSO will serve as the liaison between Majority Strategies and our external reseller partners where he manages communication and projects with the Reseller network. Will report directly into the SVP on all Reseller projects and management. Resellers consists of GC’s, Public Affairs Partners, and other Majority partners through exclusive agreements. Responsible for distributing marketing and training materials to Resellers.
· SALES ONBOARDING: Lead and facilitate onboarding and training for strategists, sales management, and related sales support personnel in conjunction with the Company’s overall sales training program. Assist with onboarding scheduling and training scheduling for strategists. This includes coordinating new employees’ laptop, Amex, email, business cards, note cards, marketing materials, Zoom account, Interloop credentials with various Majority Strategy employees.
· CRM and Related Systems: Responsible for the successful and full integration and adoption of enabling technologies for the sales organization, Monitors the sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data. Works closely with sales leadership to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
Skills and Qualifications:
· 5+ years of experience in supporting a sales organization using a CRM system.
· Knowledge of the Political, Advocacy and Brand landscape.
· Experience in Direct Mail and Digital Marketing sales and fulfillment processes.
· Proven track record of success in time sensitive, project oriented professional environment
· Experience in presenting to and working with all levels within an organization.
· Cultural fit with the company and its leaders
· Self-starter and independent thinker
· Highly collaborative
· Excellent verbal and written communicator
· Ability to understand and collaborate on operational efficiency
· Highly accountable and committed to work to tight deadlines where necessary
· Highest personal integrity and personal/professional ethics
· Strong relationship builder with senior executive peers in Sales, Operations and other cross functional areas.
· Engenders trust with peers and associates in the organization
· Quick learner who is willing to study the inner workings of the company
· Demonstrates strong instincts and intuition
· Strong excel and analytical skills
About the company: Majority Strategies is a full-service data, digital and print firm with over 125 years of collective experience. We are about solving problems, influencing public opinion and behavior, and creating desired outcomes.