Account Manager (Leasing & Financing)
- Job Title
- Account Manager (Leasing & Financing)
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68138
- Other Location
The Account Manager (Leasing & Financing) is responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration by effectively collaborating with capital equipment sales teams to sell the company’s financial solutions. As an Account Manager, you will earn a strategic seat within our sales organization by helping design, present, and execute tailored leasing solutions that positively benefit our sales team and clientele. You will help design solutions that make ownership of capital equipment easy.
In this high-profile job, you will have a national scope of opportunity to serve an array of corporate and external brands with tailored capital equipment leasing solutions. To learn more about this unique opportunity, chat with one of our recruiting consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Design customized leasing solutions for clients in capital equipment markets; define financing terms that achieve mutually beneficial outcomes for client and business unit.
2. Help customers achieve operating goals by designing solutions that make ownership of capital equipment easy; design payment schedules and lease terms.
3. Assist territory sales representatives with leasing solutions that help them increase market share and achieve their individual sales goals.
4. Achieve maximum sales profitability and other key performance metrics by effectively collaborating with sales teams, business unit leaders, finance teams, and customer stakeholders.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are well-versed, at an expert level, with designing complex leasing solutions.
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Management, or related field is preferred; strong financial & business acumen is required to achieve long-term success as an Equipment Leasing & Financing Solutions Account Executive.
- Autonomy to develop innovative methods of developing capital equipment leasing solutions; do what works for the customers you serve.
- Stability within an 80 year enterprise; our business offerings are so diverse, we aren’t going away anytime soon.
- Amazing Culture and People (and we don’t just say it, we prove it! – internal promotions are our #1 source of hires and we’ve earned recent accolades such as Omaha’s Business Excellence and Integrity awards.).
- Flexibility to be you - we won’t put you in a box; we will give you the resources and flexibility to be excellent.
Enova was tired of how industry was served professional business solutions. We knew that it could be done better, and we created our solutions to be clearly distinguishable. Our clients receive solutions with zero contingencies. Our technical experts receive a workplace environment where we can design and execute meaningful financing and leasing solutions in a low-pressure atmosphere. We focus on impactful results, not meaningless sales. Enova is a product of industry that serves industry. Launched from the NMC Group of Companies (part of the Caterpillar network), our business process methodologies have been validated with extensive research that we’ve conducted with Universities, industry leaders, and the employees that are critical to the success of industry operations.
Enova is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. Enova shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.