Leasing Consultant - Part Time
- Job Title
- Leasing Consultant - Part Time
- Job ID
- INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46219
- Other Location
Leasing Consultant (Part-Time)
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION Elevation Property Management, LLC ('EPM'), a subsidiary of Elevation Financial Group, LLC is a provider of property management services for multifamily properties throughout Florida and the Southeast. Currently managing over 2,500 units, EPM provides services to independent senior living facilities, multifamily facilities, Section 8 and Section 236 properties, troubled properties and conventional workforce housing apartment complexes. Our mission is to pursue excellence in service to our residents and stewardship to our properties.
CATEGORY Administration FULL-TIME/PART-TIME Part-Time SHIFT LOCATION Serenity Manor at Indianapolis TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS POSITION Leasing Consultant DESCRIPTION
Elevation Property Management, LLC is looking for a Part-Time Leasing Consultant for our multi-family property, Serenity Manor at Indianapolis. The ideal candidate will have a passion for providing exceptional customer service to our residents and possess a team player attitude.
Hours: Up to 20 hours per week
Schedule: Must have availability to work on Saturdays 10am -4pm
The Leasing Consultant executes the property's marketing, leasing, and renewal strategies to achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals by performing all activities related to leasing to new residents, providing resident satisfaction throughout the term of the lease, and securing resident lease renewals.
- Performs all sales and leasing activities to achieve the property's revenue and occupancy goals by greeting and qualifying prospects, conducting property tours and showing apartments, processing applications, credit screening, and criminal background checks, preparing the lease and move-in package, and ensuring a smooth resident move-in and lease signing.
- Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community's occupancy and safes results, develops and implements short- and long-term marketing plans and goals to sustain occupancy, and follows the property's established policies related to concessions, specials, and other programs to boost occupancy.
- Use Onesite to track apartment availability, record traffic and leasing activities, manage resident and prospect data, and capture critical demographic and other information about existing and future residents.
- Ensures that the property and show units meet the Company's standards for show quality by daily inspecting the marketing corridor and leasing tour, communicating maintenance and upkeep needs to the property's maintenance team members, merchandising and ensuring a physically appealing show unit and/or model and amenities, and preparing the leasing office for daily leasing activities.
- Follows up with prospects and new residents to ensure satisfaction by sending e-mail, thank-you notes, and cards or making telephone calls or other contacts to finalize decisions to lease and/or renew.
- Executes and performs activities in support of the property's lease renewal program by preparing lease renewal letters and packages for residents, meeting with and contacting renewing residents in advance of move-out dates, and ensuring that lease renewal documents are signed and implemented on time.
- Responds quickly and courteously to resident and client/owner concerns and questions, and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
- Minimum 2 years of previous leasing experience in a independent senior or multi-family community.
- Knowledge of tenant housing laws in Illinois.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively
- Must demonstrate ability to perform market outreach in local community
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, property management applications (preferably One Site)
- Proficiency and fluency in using the internet for marketing, advertising, and sales-related circumstances, including using Craigslist, Google
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other status as protected by law.
Elevation Property Management, LLC. participates in the e-Verify program.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace, Employment subject to passing a drug test.