Executive Assistant to the CEO Job - Entry Level - Majority Strategies
- Job Title
- Executive Assistant to the CEO Job - Entry Level - Majority Strategies
- Job ID
Majority Strategies, located in Jacksonville, Florida is actively recruiting for an Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO. The position will involve LOTS of variety and it encompasses both personal assistant responsibilities and executive assistant responsibilities. Hours may vary. Looking for a high energy, organized individual with some previous experience in a similar role. Great opportunity for a self starter who can learn quickly and collaborate with peers/associates to become part of this wonderful organization. New college graduates are being considered!
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative and personal tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas; compiling documents for meetings and running personal errands.
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- This position serves the CEO and needs to be flexible according to his schedule. It is NOT a Monday – Friday 9 to 5 position.
- Previous work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role preferred
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines, and adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with an ability to clearly convey concepts to different stakeholders.
- Flexibility with time and schedule to meet deadlines.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Cultural fit with the company and its leaders
- Self-starter and independent thinker
- Quick learner who can adapt and understand new technologies.
- Highly collaborative
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Highly accountable and committed to work to tight deadlines where necessary
- Highest personal integrity and personal/professional ethics
- Engenders trust with peers and associates in the organization
- Demonstrates strong instincts and intuition
Click to edit
About the company: We are a full-service data, digital and print firm with over 125 years of collective experience solving problems and influencing public opinion and behavior to create a desired action and outcome.