JIRACOR is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev D registered SBA 8(a) company
enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness.
- Job Title
- Systems Engineer
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL
- Other Location
Orlando, FL 32826
The systems engineer will work on a broad array of technical problems and will participate in process improvement initiatives aimed at improving customer value. The engineer will perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, and trade studies, and he or she will recommend requirement allocations to translate customer requirements into system level specifications. The engineer will perform requirements development, system design, system integration, test, verification, and validation. The engineer will also participate in cost, risk, supportability, and effectiveness analyses for total systems. The successful candidate will be flexible, motivated, dedicated, detail-focused, team-oriented, and capable of multi-tasking.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience related to performing analysis and system engineering to ensure an effective and efficient integration of the complete system
- Knowledge in employing and maintaining a systems engineering (SE) approach during contract execution
- Expertise in contributing to activities that promote system commonality between the platform, mission systems, training systems, and the product support system
- Experience in document updates for Integration Plans, program management processes, design, etc. within Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System (DOORS) or shared drive
- Demonstrated experience in support integration/implementation of software, hardware, IA design, and requirements updates into systems (including devices & courseware)
- Knowledge of support engineering functions such as reliability, maintainability, EMI, logistics, program funding, statistics, facilities, cost estimating, and risk analysis/assessment
- Experience in test team support for Training Systems Review and Tasks
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.S. in Engineering, M.S. in Engineering preferred
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance.
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Capable of working in multidiscipline team environment.
- Capable of working with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven proficiency in PC skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed, and perform special projects as assigned.
JIRACOR, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
News & Announcements
- JIRACOR – 2018 Success Stories Honoree in Central Florida
- Immersive Game-Based Training Courseware Contract Opens Bid Door for JIRACOR
- JIRACOR Awarded sub-contract for new US Army laser training system
- JIRACOR Awarded SBA 8(a) Certification
- JIRACOR has received ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100 Rev D Certification
Commitment to Quality
We are here to provide
the best possible support for you.
3275 Progress Drive
Orlando, FL 32826