JIRACOR is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev D registered SBA 8(a) company
enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness.
- Job Title
- Web Developer
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL
- Other Location
Orlando, FL 32826
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in the analysis, design, development, test, modification and integration of software systems or subsystems for designated products and/or customer applications.
- Participate in configuration, build and release management, and testing of software with software engineers.
- Define and executes software test methods and procedures.
- Collaborates with large, cross functional team environments.
- Communicates effectively with other members of the team and people from other backgrounds.
- Engages in continuous self-improvement of technical skills and improvements in programming techniques and toolsets.
- Keeps abreast of improvements in programming techniques.
- Recommends value added changes to existing coding practices, standards and tools.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Four-year College Degree in CS, CE, Web Development, or a related field (preferred)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance.
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Capable of working in multidiscipline team environment.
- Capable of working with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven proficiency in PC skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed, and perform special projects as assigned.
JIRACOR, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
News & Announcements
- JIRACOR – 2018 Success Stories Honoree in Central Florida
- Immersive Game-Based Training Courseware Contract Opens Bid Door for JIRACOR
- JIRACOR Awarded sub-contract for new US Army laser training system
- JIRACOR Awarded SBA 8(a) Certification
- JIRACOR has received ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100 Rev D Certification
Commitment to Quality
We are here to provide
the best possible support for you.
3275 Progress Drive
Orlando, FL 32826