Sales Development Manager
- Job Title
- Sales Development Manager
- Job ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Title: Sales Development Manager
Location: DC Market (Remote)
Clearance : Secret Clearance required
Compensation: Attractive base salary with exceptional commission Metrics/Bonuses : Full benefits package
Base: up to 170K + full Commission
*MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE SELLING IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SPACE*
Due to the rapid growth we are experiencing with our Private Networks and PLTE product sets, Our client is looking to hire an experienced Sales Development manager for the Federal / Government markets in the US.
This remote or telecommute role is suitable for experienced Sales Representative with experience selling to markets such as Federal, Government, Intelligence communities, Utilities, etc..
We seek an individual that is well connected and has experience selling a range of core and mobile network infrastructure products and data services. Someone who understands the intricacies in selling across the various government programs and someone who can build a pipeline and forecast relatively quickly would be ideal.
This position is based in the US, with high preference to the DC or Virginia area, carries a quota and is a remote, home-based office position. This position requires a consultative sales approach, with the ability to communicate complex technical solutions of the product line, through demonstrations, presentations, and in person workshops as required.
The ideal candidate requires a mindset of uncovering opportunities in new and existing accounts. The purpose of this position is to expand the the comapny footprint within existing accounts and to penetrate new accounts.
This position requires a polished, experienced Sales Representative professional with proven success working in both a direct sales model and partner-driven sales model.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
· Sales of product portfolio around Private LTE, Private Network solutions in additional to a range of data services
· Collaborate with team members in Product, Technical Architecture, and GDS Sales Management to provide optimum solutions to prospective clients
· Meet with Customers and Partners to ascertain the needs of who require these solutions
· Meet sales quota goals
· Develop quotes based on those needs
· Work closely with Technical Architect and Product Management in a team environment to achieve Sales goals
· Promote/introduce other products and services to accounts and partners
· Support existing customers and partner sales, as needed
· Hunt and respond to RFI’s and RFP’s in collaboration with internal Bid Desk
· Expand base within existing accounts through the introduction of new products/services
· At certain times, act as “overlay” subject matter expert to other sales teams
· Attend workshops, events, personal networking and other professional activities that promote building out pipeline and funnel
The successful candidate will have the following personal attributes:
· Must be a strong hunter and closer
· Strong history of sales success in the Federal and Government markets, with particular experience in navigating through the various programs and associations such as OTAs, C5, etc..
· Must have sold telecom infrastructure, core network products, mobile/satellite solutions or telecom services to the various communities
· Ability to quickly learn the product sets and present with confidence and knowledge
· Excellent presentation skills
· Ability to work in a team environment developing complex solutions to address customer needs.
· Ability to travel as needed up to 50%
· Work with a partner-driven sales model and support meetings, quotes, and other associated activities, as needed.
· Someone with Secret clearance of higher preferred
Qualifications and Experience
· Sales professionals with minimum 5 years proven success of selling into the Federal and Government markets
· Ability to grasp and learn telecom services and IT concepts
· Understanding of voice and data networking technologies a plus
· Proven track record of success in hitting or beating quotas
· Driven sales producer with an understanding of sales goal accomplishment
· Strong set of market contacts
· Forecast requirement knowledge and ability to maintain an accurate forecast
· Salesforce experience
· Excellent English skills; multi-lingual is a plus
· Candidate must be a US Citizen, pass a background check, and maintain eligibility for access to secure information