JIRACOR is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev D registered SBA 8(a) company
enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness.
- Job Title
- Graphic Artist
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32826
- Other Location
Orlando, FL 32826
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides the illusion of motion by manipulating light, color, texture, shadow, transparency, and static images.
- Illustrates a process using computer animation or modeling programs.
- Sequences materials and effects, and applies story development, directing, cinematography, and editing to animation to create storyboards that show the flow of the animation, and maps out key scenes and characters.
- Scripts, plans, and creates animated narrative sequences under tight deadlines, using computer software and hand drawing techniques.
- Simulates the behavior of animated objects in the finished sequence.
- Converts real objects to animated objects through modeling, using techniques such as optical scanning.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Education: A.A. or A.S. in Graphic Design or related
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance.
· Proven ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
· Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail
· Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated presentation skills
· Capable of working in multidiscipline team environment.
· Capable of working with stakeholders at all levels
· Proven proficiency in PC skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
· Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed, and perform special projects as assigned.
JIRACOR, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
News & Announcements
- JIRACOR – 2018 Success Stories Honoree in Central Florida
- Immersive Game-Based Training Courseware Contract Opens Bid Door for JIRACOR
- JIRACOR Awarded sub-contract for new US Army laser training system
- JIRACOR Awarded SBA 8(a) Certification
- JIRACOR has received ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100 Rev D Certification
Commitment to Quality
We are here to provide
the best possible support for you.
3275 Progress Drive
Orlando, FL 32826