Putting People First
At Apex, we believe that our success begins with our people, and we are committed to helping our employees develop and advance their careers. We work with our talent to identify their strengths, understand what motivates them, encourage their success, and reward them for that success!
We take a genuine interest in the future of our talent—encouraging them to acquire broader and deeper skill sets through a variety of learning and training opportunities. Their new skills and knowledge ultimately provide growth for our employees and for the company, and this opens avenues where new ideas can be applied.
Exciting challenges and growth opportunities lie ahead. Apply now and come grow with us!
RECRUITMENT FRAUD ALERT:
We have received reports of employment scams that seek financial commitments/confidential information from job candidates. Unsuspecting job seekers have reported unsolicited contacts by phone, email, or text from individuals purporting to be or represent Apex employees. All open Apex positions are listed on our Careers Opportunities page below. Apex jobs applications are received through our Career Opportunities page and Apex's text-to-apply app (text to 25000) only. Be wary of solicitations from external parties requesting funds or confidential information.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Apex Companies, LLC (Apex) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings to our career sites or to any employees of Apex or its affiliates. Apex is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Environmental Technician 1
- Job Title
- Environmental Technician 1
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28269
- Other Location
HIRING IMMEDIATELY! $1,000 SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE!
Position: Environmental Technician 1
Industry: Technical Services
Location: Charlotte, NC
Pay Rate: $18.00 - $25.00/hour or more depending on experience and certifications
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Come join our team and gain experience in a highly technical, fast-paced environment working with innovative technology! We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as an Environmental Technician 1:
- Perform remediation system operations and maintenance.
- Perform sampling, site inspections and other data collection.
- Observe safe work practices.
- Actively develop your own career growth.
Why you'll love working for us:
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 900+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
What we're looking for:
- GED or High School diploma.
- 2-3 years of experience with remediation systems, maintenance.
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER certification, preferred.
- Ability to lift and carry 60 pounds, work in confined spaces, and work under inclement weather conditions.
- Stable employment history and favorable employment references.
- Track record of excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Good safety record and understanding of safe work practices.
- Valid driver's license, good driving history and access to reliable transportation.
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant, Olivia, will get you connected with our hiring team today or visit http://www.workatapexcos.com.
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.