Sales Development Representative
- Job Title
- Sales Development Representative
- Job ID
- Columbia, SC 29201
- Other Location
Land Intelligence is software technology startup revolutionizing the way land is sourced, scored, and evaluated in the real estate industry.
Our solution delivers value through information, automation and analysis on improved and unimproved properties. Value creation is driven through software technology, on-demand reports, deal tracking tools, predictive forecasts, and analytical services to all parties with a vested interest in real property.
As one of the critical members of the Land Intelligence team, your work will be pivotal in shaping the future of the business. You will directly work with a core team of experienced entrepreneurs, land development experts and software engineers bringing a solution to a time intensive process in a fragmented industry. As part of this team, you will be empowered to think creatively and have an entrepreneurial spirit to achieve our vision.
· Generate qualified opportunities for the company by rigorously prospecting and researching the market to build an effective sales pipeline.
· Creating significant outbound activity via targeted cold-calling and emailing
· Strike and initiate conversations with high-profile personas you are prospecting.
· Be the face of Land Intelligence and pitch the company and our products to the prospects.
· Set appointments to quickly and efficiently qualify or disqualify prospects using the adopted sales methodology and move prospects through to demo.
· Develop creative email campaigns to draw the attention of prospects.
· Identify prospects pain points and develop solutions to address those pain points.
· Utilize, maintain, and manage the company CRM tool.
· Collaborate with the others on the team to tackle business level problems and find solutions.
· Multi-faceted player willing to take on additional responsibilities as the business requires.
· Always improving your approach by using data-driven solutions to track your results.
· min 1- 2 years of work experience in Enterprise SaaS Sales/Business development role.
· Highly motivational, tenacious individual who excels in a work environment tasked with creating something new in a fast paced environment.
· Excellent cold calling and emailing abilities.
· Driven with a passion to learn and self develop.
· Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
· Thrives on helping customers solve their problems.
While most work can be performed remotely, the ideal candidate will reside in one of the following states: SC, TX, NC, FL, VA, GA
Land Intelligence offers a competitive base plus commission compensation program based on the skills, experience, and aptitude of the candidate.