Software Engineer/ Cyber Capability Developer
- Job Title
- Software Engineer/ Cyber Capability Developer
- Job ID
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Other Location
Position: Software Engineer/Cyber Capability Developer
Clearance Level: Top Secret
Location: Peterson, AFB (Colorado Springs, CO)
Years of Experience: 5-7 years
Education Level: Bachelor's of Science Degree
Position Description: Falcon IT is looking for an experienced cyber tool developer to support agile development of new tools or modification of existing tools to support the cyber investigations division of a law enforcement agency. A successful candidate will have experience, skills and talent to lead an agile development team to develop ground-breaking new tools to help protect critical cyber infrastructure.
- Three years of software engineering or programming experience within the last five years, and at least six years of development experience
- Proficiency in two or more programming or scripting languages such as C, C++, Java, Assembly, Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash, Node.js, Spark, Puppet, SALT, KAFKA, HADOOP, etc.
- Knowledge of x86/64, ARM, and MIPS instruction sets and architectures
- Skilled at simulation/model development and prototyping
- Proficiency with software debuggers using tools such as WinDbg, OllyDbg, GDB, KGDB, NTSD, or other similar tools.
- Strong technical writing skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Software Development or related discipline from an accredited institution in addition to the required experience
- Proficiency in three or more of the above programming or scripting languages
- Certification such as SANS GPYC, GCWN