Career opportunities at Methodist Health System
ED RN Nurse Manager
- Job Title
- ED RN Nurse Manager
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75203
- Other Location
ED Nurse Manager Job:
The Nurse Manager will work independently and interdependently with hospital and corporate systems to accomplish efficient, cost-effective, quality patient care. The Manager will be responsible for the running of the department while overseeing the schedule and ensure staff and equipment is available to provide service to the patients. You will be responsible for hiring, disciplinary action, and yearly reviews for the staff. In this role, will act as an expert clinical resource with regards to nursing while supporting the mission, vision, values, and strategic goals of Methodist Health System.
ED Nurse Manager Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required.
- 3 to 5 years of Nurse Manager experience required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current certifications as required by the department.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas
- Emergency Trauma experience
Ed Nurse Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly.
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment.
- Be accountable for your performance.
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience.
- Take initiative for your professional growth.
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team.
Methodist Dallas Medical Center is one of North Texas’ best places to work. And it just gets better. Magnet® designated for nursing excellence and the flagship hospital of Methodist Health System, Methodist Dallas is a 556-bed teaching and referral hospital and home to one of only three Level I Trauma Centers in Dallas County. We are a certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission and have highly rated adult liver, kidney, and pancreas transplant programs. Celebrating more than 90 years of service, Methodist Dallas strives to have a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve — one that is welcoming of the skills and talents of all groups. Our reputation as an award-winning employer shows in the honors we’ve earned:
- Magnet®-designated hospital
- Grade A Hospital Safety Score from The Leapfrog Group®
- First member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network in Texas, since 2015
- First in the U.S. certified by The Joint Commission for pancreatic surgery and pancreatitis.
- First in Texas certified for pancreatic cancer.
- Hip and knee joint replacement programs certified by The Joint Commission
- Chest Pain – MI Registry™ Platinum Performance Achievement Award by the American College of Cardiology for excellence in heart attack care.
Our Care Commitments
- Take Care of Patients
- Take Care of Each Other
- Take Care of Ourselves
- Take Care of Methodist