Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- SEO Analyst
- Position ID
- Other Location
SEO Analyst (Remote)
Sourcengine is a leader and innovator in the electronic industry’s supply chain. We are transforming the way sourcing and purchasing electronic components are done, bringing it into the new millennium with an exciting and robust ecosystem of digital solutions.
Sourcengine is looking for a SEO Analyst that can help analyze SEO performance, provide ongoing recommendations to improve organic visibility for our sites, and support a variety of teams at Sourcengine to aid them in making data-driven business decisions to grow revenue.
- Collaborate with internal teams to recommend and implement SEO improvements to a variety of eCommerce and SaaS sites.
- Keep current with trends and advancements in technology, SEO, UI/UX, Google algorithm updates, etc.
- Owner of SEMRush, analyzing SEO data and keyword performance to uncover areas of opportunity for both SEO and SEM.
- Owner of Google Search Console, troubleshooting Google Search Console errors, monitoring and providing insights based on SEO Metrics.
- Create detailed and routine analysis and reporting of SEO KPIs and present to business stakeholders.
· Monitor site position tracking against competitors, analyze & strategize
- Review recommendations from 3rd party vendors to determine the value and appropriately prioritize.
- Perform technical audits on SEO best practices such as tagging, schema, and site speed.
· Expert knowledge of on- and off-page SEO.
· Expert knowledge of common SEO tools (SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.) to perform technical audits of site and draft onsite/technical optimization instructions for implementation.
· Working Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS.
· 5+ years of experience in a role primarily focused on SEO for ecommerce sites, preferably in a “long tail” environment with millions of unique pages.
· Thorough understanding of website best practices and factors which influence crawl, rank, indexation, display within search engines.
· Intimate familiarity with Google Analytics, Search Console and other reporting platforms.
· Strong communication/presentation skills, including PowerPoint deck building and comfortable speaking in front of high-level stakeholders.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, or related fields.
What We Offer
· Competitive compensation
· 401(k) matching
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance
· A friendly team and supportive management who encourages personal and career growth
· An environment that welcomes diverse voices and creative inputs
· Flexible work hours
- Copyright © 2020 Sourceability. All rights reserved.