Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
Financial Services Practice Lead
- Job Title
- Financial Services Practice Lead
- Job ID
- Other Location
Are you a motivated consulting leader interested in having greater autonomy to build your own business practice? Tired of the struggle to stand out in the crowd and be recognized for your contributions without being weighed down by internal politics?
CC Pace might be just the environment you’ve been looking for! We are currently looking for a dynamic leader in financial services consulting who is ready to make an immediate impact and drive growth. As a successful boutique management and technology consulting firm, we embrace the entrepreneurial spirit and will give you the freedom to lead, while providing a seasoned team of resources and a strong support network.
The ideal candidate is local to the DC metro area and is comfortable developing customer relationships and soliciting consulting opportunities within financial institutions. CC Pace will provide a supportive working environment, in addition to a competitive, comprehensive suite of benefits.
What will a Financial Services Practice Lead at CC Pace do?
• Develop and successfully execute sales and marketing strategies designed to effectively grow the Financial Services Consulting practice
• Build brand recognition through a variety of marketing activities, including representing CC Pace on a national scale at conferences and independently orchestrated thought leadership
• Expand the breadth of financial sectors in which we actively provide services, including performing market research and analysis to guide strategy development
• Assume P&L responsibility for your own consulting practice, continually evaluating advantages and risks associated with the decisions made and actions taken within the unit
• Work with corporate management and HR to develop hiring strategies and employee development programs to ensure corporate and practice growth goals are met Position Requirements:
• Entrepreneurial nature, excited at the prospect of building a successful practice within an established boutique organization
• Experience in building a book of business for services and IT solutions targeted to financial institutions, with the ability to actively manage sales pipeline and proposal development
• Extensive network of contacts in the financial services industry and a proven track record in developing and sustaining strong client relationships
• Strong business acumen and understanding of the core facets of financial services with an appreciation of the role of technology in modern banking
• Strategic and creative thinker with an ability to be an effective change agent, create energy and motivate others to achieve goals
• Strong communication and presentation skills – must be versed at public speaking and a capable writer
For more information, please contact Suzie Wheeler, email@example.com