BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Senior Data Engineer
- Job Title
- Senior Data Engineer
- Requirement ID
- Mclean, VA
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-Time
· 10 years of related work experience
· 3 years of IC experience (can be concurrent with the above 10 years of work experience)
· Bachelor’s degree or higher
· 3+ years of experience with designing and developing databases and other applications
· Experience with developing custom database scripts, queries, and graphical interfaces
· Experience with designing logical data architectures and conducting data extraction, parsing, and manipulation
· Experience with Tableau software suite, including Server, Prep, and Conductor
· Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and with technical accuracy
· 4+ years of experience with data analysis and methodological research supporting analytic issues
· Experience with working successfully in an analytic team environment
· Knowledge of tools in at least one of the following: statistics, mathematics, econometrics, operations research, survey design and analysis, or IT
· Experience designing, testing, and managing IT tools to support assessments
· Experience conducting data extraction, parsing, manipulation and storage
- TS/SCI with Full Scope polygraph
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome's range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time-off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
1. Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
2. Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
3. Upload a Current Resume
4.Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (Including questionnaire, resume and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for the position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis or race, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, preform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case-basis.
- Required Skills