Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
API QA Lead Tester
- Job Title
- API QA Lead Tester
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22180
- Other Location
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes help us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits, and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.Description
As a QA Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talents in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
QA Lead Responsibilities
- Function as the QA Lead across multiple work streams during the implementation of Cloud Native API Exchange Platform on Mulesoft.
- Directly lead API Platform testing team to support the API Exchange Platform implementation on Mulesoft.
- Active participant during the product backlog development working closely with Business Analyst/Requirements Analyst and Scrum Master for Cloud-Native API Exchange implementation.
- Actively collaborate with multiple stakeholders in an agile environment across the business.
- Work in an agile, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with short release cycles.
- Experience in API Testing
- Well-versed with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Should have worked in Agile methodology with experience in Jira and Azure DevOps
- Experience using a Test Management tool for maintaining test cases/defects.
- Understanding of Batch vs Real-time applications/testing
- Experience working on testing mainframe related applications
- Experience in Web services / API’s Testing
- Experience with Testing strategies and Test Execution
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- Well versed with agile tools like JIRA and Azure DevOps Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in Test Automation using Selenium including Framework development, Framework maintenance, Framework Optimization, Automation Strategizing, Automation Planning, and Automation Test Execution
- Experience in Agile and DevOps methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of one or more Estimation methodologies, Knowledge of Quality processes.
- Experience managing team size of 2-3 would be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Advanced knowledge of banking/financial industry standards and practices
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.