Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
Sr. Agile Coach
- Job Title
- Sr. Agile Coach
- Job ID
- Lanham, MD 20706
- Other Location
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes help us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits, and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
This position will champion Lean Agile transformation at the enterprise and team level by partnering with stakeholders from across the organization. This position will work with the Agile coaches from the Lean Agile center of excellence, and leadership at different levels to enable business agility in the organization by leveraging lean/agile practices and driving culture/mindset changes.Leads Lean-Agile transformation:
- Responsible for guiding/coaching teams on adopting lean/agile operating models using SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Responsible for transforming teams to Agile from waterfall or other methodologies.
- Responsible for serving as a strategic change agent driving the adoption of Agile mindset and practices across the enterprise to many functional areas within the enterprise.
- Responsible for driving continuous improvements in their area of responsibility (Team level, large program level, etc.) by improving Agile practices, and mindset shifts
- Responsible for improving the agile maturity via building and sustaining high-performing teams.
- Responsible for creating training material on Agile topics and imparting training to teams and leadership
- Responsible for supporting Agile tooling needs and configurations for the teams they coach
- Responsible for driving change at different levels(team, management, etc.) to improve agility.
- Responsible for driving teams to adapt best practices in software engineering and other technical practices
- 5-8 Years Experience
- Experience in training and/or coaching teams in Agile Testing practices; Test-First / Test Driven Development (TDD) / Acceptance-Test Driven Development (ATDD)
- Deep understanding of DevOps and Extreme Programming / Agile Software engineering principles and practices
- Understanding of Agile Software Architecture concepts
- Experience in coaching at Program/Agile Release Train (ART) level
- Past experience as developer / tester / engineering leader in an agile team / program
- Proven experience as Agile Coach, guiding teams on adopting lean/agile operating models using SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Proven experience transforming teams to Agile from waterfall or other methodologies.
- Proven experience serving as a strategic change agent driving the adoption of Agile mindset and practices across the enterprise to many domains.
- Excellent communication and Partnership skills
- Hands-on experience in Agile practices, Scrum process, SAFe enablement, Kanban, etc. as an Agile Coach.
- Proven leadership experience in IT delivery, building and sustaining high-performing teams.
- Able to provide need-based coaching to team members to be agile and support agile delivery.
- Extensive experience imparting agile/lean-related training to teams and leadership as Agile coach; to support the start-up of new teams or continuous improvement in existing teams.
- Recent Scrum Master, SAFe SPC, certifications required
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.