Dexter is a world leader in developing and producing safe, reliable trailer components for the markets we serve – all thanks to our exceptional team of employees. We give you the chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to quality products and superior customer service. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Distribution Kits - 1st Shift
- Job Title
- Distribution Kits - 1st Shift
- Job ID
- Auburn, IN
- Other Location
Are you someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where the workday flies by? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our Distribution Kits!
We currently have open opportunities for 1st Shift - Kits in our Auburn facility.
Dexter is the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose the Dexter brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
Distribution Kits are responsible for the following:
- Pulling materials, printing labels, preparing boxes, and driving forklifts (trained by Dexter and certified).
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
Dexter offers a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Flexible to work overtime as required
- Ability to delegate & work without constant supervision
- Must have the ability to stand for long periods of time
- Be able to lift up to 55lbs
- Possess a good work ethic and be adaptable
- Work in a fast-paced production environment
- Be dependable, self-motivated, and detail oriented
Dexter is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.