CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Team Lead/Executive Assistant
- Job Title
- Team Lead/Executive Assistant
- Position ID
- Vancouver, WA
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc (CPP) has an opening for an Team Lead/EA to provide direct support to a Government/Customer Leadership Team, including the Division Director, on a federal contract in Vancouver, Washington. The Team Lead/EA will aim to improve the productivity of the Executive & Leadership Teams by performing administrative tasks, ensuring the Division's workflow runs smoothly and efficiently. The Team Lead/EA will also serve as the Contractor’s onsite lead for all administrative staff under the contract.
Skills and Knowledge
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling sensitive information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the agency, is important.
- Superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle and complete multiple complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Skilled in time management, self-starting, able to anticipate the needs of the executive staff.
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint.
Educational Background and Experience
- Five (5) years of experience performing office administration duties without day-to-day direction.
- Experience supporting senior level managers.
- Accurate typing of at least 35 wpm.
- Highly proficient in the use of current Microsoft products such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype, Access, SQL, SharePoint, current web browsers (i.e. Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, etc.) Adobe Acrobat, and scheduling/navigating conference applications (i.e. Adobe Connect, PolyCom VTC), automated administrative tracking management systems (i.e. travel management, time and attendance), and other work-related data entry systems.
- Subject matter expert in grammar, spelling punctuation, and preparation/proof reading all standard/executive level office documents.
- Familiarity with the Government Style Manual.
- Significant experience communicating with individuals at all levels, both orally and in writing.
- Minimum Education: High School Graduate or GED
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- $36.00 None to $40.00 None
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951