Career opportunities at Methodist Health System
MED VIDEOGRAPHER & SIM TECH
- Job Title
- MED VIDEOGRAPHER & SIM TECH
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75203
- Other Location
MED VIDEOGRAPHER & SIM TECH
METHODIST DALLAS MEDICAL CTR
DALLAS, TX, 75265-5999
Full-time · Day · 8:00
Req # 20058175
Coordinate, prepare and maintain all simulation and videography equipment. Run simulation, software and recording studio equipment during all simulation training scenarios. Prepare high quality videography and graphic design for playback in educational debriefing and training sessions. Manage day-to-day operations of simulation center including scheduling, set-up/take-down and flexible moving of equipment. Support simulation center leadership as needed including: administrative, research, videography/photography, audio editing, graphic design tasks and special projects.
Your Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Required
- Certified Health Simulation Educator – Preferred
- Strong videography skills and video editing skills
- Passion for innovation, education and customer service
- Documentary videography, directing and editing
- Simulated clinical setting, setting-up, moving and storage of simulation and recording equipment; ability to lift up to thirty pounds
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Support curricular design, evaluation and implementation of clinical training scenarios from the perspectives of the inter professional healthcare team. Interface with all departments at Methodist Health System needed to collaborate and improve healthcare staffs’ competency and well-being.
- Effectively run simulation equipment and mannequins during simulation training scenarios including all specialized simulation video, audio and debriefing software, videography (creating and editing), and full use of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Manage day-to-day operations of simulation center including scheduling, set-up/take-down and moving of equipment.
- Support simulation center leadership as needed, including but not limited to: administrative, research, scenario design and videography, and special projects.
- Assist in leading the simulation center’s internal and national growth and presentations at local and national meetings for simulation and clinical well-being.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional Information: Methodist Dallas Medical Center is one of North Texas’ best places to work. And it just gets better. Magnet® designated for nursing excellence and the flagship hospital of Methodist Health System, Methodist Dallas is a 556-bed teaching and referral hospital and home to one of only three Level I Trauma Centers in Dallas County. We are a certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission and have highly rated adult liver, kidney, and pancreas transplant programs. Celebrating more than 90 years of service, Methodist Dallas strives to have a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve — one that is welcoming of the skills and talents of all groups. Our reputation as an award-winning employer shows in the honors we’ve earned:
- Magnet®-designated hospital
- Grade A Hospital Safety Score from The Leapfrog Group®
- First member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network in Texas, since 2015
- First in the U.S. certified by The Joint Commission for pancreatic surgery and pancreatitis
- First in Texas certified for pancreatic cancer
- Hip and knee joint replacement programs certified by The Joint Commission
- Chest Pain – MI Registry™ Platinum Performance Achievement Award by the American College of Cardiology for excellence in heart attack care.
Our Care Commitments
- Take Care of Patients
- Take Care of Each Other
- Take Care of Ourselves
- Take Care of Methodist