Career opportunities at Methodist Health System
AR SPECIALIST 2
- Job Title
- AR SPECIALIST 2
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75203
- Other Location
AR SPECIALIST 2
CENTRAL BUSINESS OFFICE
METHODIST HEALTH SYSTEM
DALLAS, TX, 75265-5999
Full-time · Day · 7:00-3:30
Req # 20056466
The ability to work all facets of an accounts receivable management system including but not limited to billing, claim corrections, reconciliation, payment posting, refunds/credit balances, customer service, and follow-up in accordance with Departmental protocol with an emphasis on maximizing patient satisfaction and profitability. Also depending upon assigned role may be responsible for reviewing claim information to ensure accuracy and provide feedback to the clinical and non-clinical areas regarding claim errors and/or denials, and for providing cross coverage for areas not primarily assigned as required to ensure efficient and professional operations and maximum patient satisfaction.
Your Job Requirements:
- Associate Degree or High School Diploma with (4) four years as an Account Receivable analyst in a Hospital setting.
- Professional Certification through AAHAM, HFMA, or EPIC preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, & other MS software and computerized patient accounting applications.
- Experience in medical terminology required.
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team