- Job Title
- Program Manager
- Job ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Active DOD TSC Required
Location: Remote (Local to DC preferred)
Remote - Client is seeking a Program Manager to support a Department of Defense (DoD) customer located in Washington, DC, and Fort Detrick, MD. This position is considered a remote/telework position and may require occasional travel to the customer site in Alexandria, VA.
The Program Manager will be responsible for overseeing the contract that will provide support in the areas of network operations, cyber security, cloud migration, applications development, program management, and IT solutions.
Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise contract workers and work closely with customer, external vendors, and advisors.
- Manage staffing to meet IT and deliverable needs.
- Analyze customer requirements and lead efforts to improve IT processes using new products
Program Manager Requirements:
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least 8 years of experience in IT program management, 10+ preferred