Dexter is a world leader in developing and producing safe, reliable trailer components for the markets we serve – all thanks to our exceptional team of employees. We give you the chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to quality products and superior customer service. We give you the chance to make a difference.
- Job Title
- Job ID
- Fremont, IN 46737
- Other Location
Hiring Immediately! Production, Construction, Manufacturing, and General Laborer industry workers encouraged to apply today in Fremont, IN
Available to interview? We’re welcoming walk-in interviews at our Fremont plant! Visit us Tuesdays & Thursdays at 12pm. The address is 301 West Pearl Street, Fremont, IN 46737. Please ask for Cindy or Holly.
Are you someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where the workday flies by? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our Painters!
We currently have open opportunities for 3rd Shift Painters in our Fremont facility.
Dexter is the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose the Dexter brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada
Painters are responsible for the following:
- Electro Static Paint system
- You will be required to wear a Charcoal filter face mask
- (Must pass a respiratory function test)
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
Dexter offers a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Must have the ability to lift heavy objects
- Ability to delegate & work without constant supervision
- Must have the ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must have good organizational & time management skills
- Work in a fast-paced production environment
- Be dependable, self-motivated, and detail oriented
Text "DEXTER" to 25000 to Apply!!
Dexter is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.