- Job Title
- Sharepoint Developer
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, NC
- Other Location
Position Title: SharePoint Developer
Location: Jacksonville, NC
Clearance Required: Secret
A Unique Opportunity Are you looking for something different? New and challenging opportunities? At our client, no two customers, programs, or days are the same. We welcome creativity and encourage collaboration among team members and stakeholders.
Provide on-site and remote development support for a functional and intuitive Collaborative Workspace utilizing SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint 2016 / MS 365. Provide solutions for a Collaborative Workspace (CWS) environment across multiple networks to include but, not limited to All-Partners Access Network (APAN), Marine Corps Enterprise Network NIPR/SIPR, Intelink, and Coalition network environments. Ability to collect, transform, validate, and document non-functional and functional requirements to assist in the planning and identification of integration and migration infrastructure requirements; and aid in the mapping of new solution requirements to existing features to ensure web component and solution compatibility.
· More than 4-years collaborative services development experience
· Manage and complete Service Requests assigned
· Design and customize web-parts using industry-standard web design tools
· Ability to interview, compile, and document customer requirements
· Develop site collections, sites, and pages in SharePoint, Office-365, and MS Teams environments
· Complete Service Requests in production and deployed environments
· Active Secret Clearance
· U.S. Citizenship required.
· Chosen applicants will be required to pass pre-employment drug screening and a criminal background check.
· DOD 8140.01 IAT Level II (GSEC, CompTIA Security+, SCNP, SSCP)
· SharePoint Business Process Automation Certification
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate or Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) or Azure Development Associate.