Dexter is a world leader in developing and producing safe, reliable trailer components for the markets we serve – all thanks to our exceptional team of employees. We give you the chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to quality products and superior customer service. We give you the chance to make a difference.
- Job Title
- Job ID
- San Marcos, CA 92069
- Other Location
Hiring Immediately! Production, Construction, Manufacturing, and General Laborer industry workers encouraged to apply today in El Reno, OK
Are you someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where the workday flies by? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our Assemblers!
We currently have open opportunities for 1st Shift Assemblers in our San Marcos facility.
Dexter is the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose the Dexter brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
Our Assemblers are at the core of our business and contribute largely to our company’s success. In this position, you will be responsible for the assembly of our production lines, ensuring quality by following SPIs, follow all safety guidelines & wear PPE, use of hand tools, and working on a team using components to assemble a finished product. We’re looking for Assemblers who are safety conscious, dependable, detail-oriented, and can work well with others in a team environment.
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
Dexter offers a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Must follow all safety guidelines and wear PPE (steel toes required)
- Must be mechanically inclined & ensure quality by following SPIs
- Must be able to work on a team using components to assemble a finished product
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Must be able to maintain and keep a clean work area
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent attendance & punctuality
- Successful candidate must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Be dependable and detail oriented & work positively with all levels of employees
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, bend, stoop, squat, stand, use hands repetitively, and work in a non-climate-controlled environment
Text "DEXTER" to 25000 to Apply!!
Dexter is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.