Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
Scrum Master Senior
- Job Title
- Scrum Master Senior
- Job ID
- McLean, VA 22102
- Other Location
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes help us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
The ScrumMaster Senior will be responsible for working directly with a team across the company implementing the Agile Methodology for our client. This position requires an experienced ScrumMaster with a strong understanding of and hands-on experience with Agile Methods, including Scrum and preferably IBM’s Disciplined Agile Delivery. This individual will be responsible for facilitating the Agile Methodology, practices, and ceremonies
Must have 7-10 years of experience.
When engaging with an Agile Project, the Scrum Master has three overall goals in addition to removing team impediments and facilitating Agile practices:
• Facilitate the creation of a self-organized, self-managed team that can identify and deliver the work that can be completed in a time-boxed Iteration
• Training, or support the Agile Coaches training, of the team on Agile methodology, processes, and controls
• Ensure the project team adheres to the Agile Project controls
• Must have Kanban experience
• Minimum of Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Agile Certified Scrum Master (PMI-ACP) required
• Kanban certification preferred
• Five or more years of direct experience in one or more aspects of Information Technology (Software design/ development, IT Architecture or other related IT areas)
• Two or more years of explicit experience as an Agile Scrum Master of an Agile delivery team, preferably in a variety of situations including large organizations
• Effective facilitation skills
• Effective coaching and mentoring skills
• Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous, fast-paced environment where priorities shift rapidly
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to identify win-win solutions
• Effective influence, collaboration, and negotiation skills
• Hands-on VersionOne/JIRA tool experience preferred
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.