Technical Trainer (Diesel, Equipment, Construction Technology)
- Job Title
- Technical Trainer (Diesel, Equipment, Construction Technology)
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68138
- Other Location
“Develop a technical workforce... Develop new generations of skilled employees... Develop new ways of teaching with technology... Develop dealerships, construction companies, apprentices, journeymen, veterans, and other teachers of the trades.”
Enova’s Technical Trainer is much more than a trainer. At Enova, we are redefining technical learning in the workplace. In this role, you will have impact on how technical training is designed and deployed across multiple companies and industries across the Midwest. Imagine delivering technical training to the most well-known brands on earth, such as Caterpillar equipment dealerships, or national railway systems with histories dating back to the 1800s.
Enova's Technical Trainer will be responsible for the development, coordination and facilitation of technical systems training for equipment dealerships, construction and manufacturing companies, and other end users of industrial equipment such as lift trucks, heavy machinery, diesel engines, and mobile elevated workplace platforms.
Areas of Focus: Initially, this role will provide immediate impact in the areas of Tier 4 emission standards, MEWP training (ANSI A92), and Class 1-5, 7 lift truck operation. Enova's Technical Trainer will be catering to vast skill set of technicians from foundational to advanced level. The training provided will be conducted in both classroom and lab settings and supported by advanced dealer technologies, specialty tools, and communication platforms.
- Build customized training content for internal and external customers with an emphasis on measurable learning objectives and outcomes that learners will achieve once a course is completed.
- Support and lead Enova technical training goals, objectives and initiatives. Collaborates with dedicated Enova training staff to ensure required customer outcomes are achieved, a premium customer experience is delivered, customer relationships are grown and customer loyalty is achieved.
- Facilitates learning in classroom, on-the-job and electronic settings, managing all aspects of the learning environment.
- Designs and develops training courses, including course content, instructor’s guides, training aids, handouts, hands-on activities and assessments. Revises existing courses and updates materials, based on changes in technology and equipment.·
- Associate degree in diesel technology, engines, automotive or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Training and development experience in a related industry preferred.
- Experience servicing diesel or gas engines, electronic systems, or other industrial technologies with internal combustion and electrical components.
*If you have any questions prior to applying, please reach out to our Recruiting team at email@example.com or 402-891-7555.
- Medical (and FSA/HSA plans), Dental, Vision Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and In-house Training Dept.
- Paid Military Leave
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Safety Glasses and Boot Program
As a Technical Trainer for Enova, we expect you will find the following:
- Autonomy to develop innovative methods of developing talent; do what works for the customers you serve.
- Stability within an 80 year enterprise; our business offerings are so diverse, we aren’t going away anytime soon.
- Amazing Culture and People (and we don’t just say it, we prove it! – internal promotions are our #1 source of hires and we’ve earned recent accolades such as Omaha’s Business Excellence and Integrity awards.).
- Flexibility to be you - we won’t put you in a box; we will give you the resources and flexibility to be excellent.
Enova was tired of how industry was served with recruiting, staffing, and training solutions. We knew that it could be done better, and we created our solutions to be clearly distinguishable. Our clients receive solutions with zero contingencies. Our Technical Trainers receive a workplace environment where we can design and execute meaningful talent solutions in a low-pressure atmosphere. We focus on impactful results, not sales.
Enova is a product of industry that serves industry. Launched from the NMC Group of Companies (part of the Caterpillar network), our talent methodologies have been validated with extensive research that we’ve conducted with Universities, industry leaders, and the craft workers that are critical to the success of industry operations.
Enova is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. Enova shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.