Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
Data Solutions Architect
- Job Title
- Data Solutions Architect
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22180
- Other Location
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes help us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits, and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
To support IT and the enterprise by providing comprehensive architectural leadership in translating business vision and strategies into effective IT and business capabilities through the design, implementation, and integration of IT systems.
The resource will be supporting multiple projects providing Data Modeling and Reference Data Management efforts within the following projects: Mission Operate, Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), and Records and Information Management - Information Governance System. We expect these projects to last 12-18 months.
Required (Individual Role):
• Extensive experience in architecting and designing data management solutions using Hadoop ecosystem tools and technologies such as Kafka, NiFi, Flume, Hive, Impala, HBase, Spark, Scala, and Solr in Cloud environment (Azure and/or AWS)
• Extensive experience supporting Reference Data Management or Master Data Management (MDM) utilizing either Tibco EBX and/or Oracle EPM or DRM for use in DRM/MDM.
• Experience in presenting the data from the Hadoop platform as a RESTful Web Services/API
• Familiarity with cloud data platform (Hadoop) processes automation
• Experience with at-scale data transfer from on-premise to cloud Hadoop cluster and metadata management
• Experience in data architecture and business intelligence disciplines, and a deep understanding of Data Warehousing BI, and advanced analytics concepts in large organizations
• Experience in using various data modeling techniques and their appropriate usage in data integration
• Experience providing technical and data leads to the application development group, IT, and the enterprise.
Desired (Individual Role):
• Advanced degree in MIS, computer science, statistics, marketing, management, finance, or related field
• Experience with Cloudera Enterprise Data Hub (EDH & EDP) Governance and Data Pipeline Management
• Experience with Machine Learning Algorithms, AI, and Predictive Modeling techniques
• Experience using Service Oriented Architecture and related methodologies
• Experience in Enterprise Java (J2EE) technologies, Web Services/SOAP, XML, UML, Information Models, Data Flow Diagrams, Multi-threaded software applications, Object-Oriented Design, and Analysis methodologies
• Knowledge of Data Modeling, normalization, dimensional modeling, and data warehouse concepts.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.