Dexter is a world leader in developing and producing safe, reliable trailer components for the markets we serve – all thanks to our exceptional team of employees. We give you the chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to quality products and superior customer service. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Inside Sales Specialist
- Job Title
- Inside Sales Specialist
- Job ID
- Orange City, IA 51041
- Other Location
Hiring Immediately! Production, Construction, Manufacturing, and General Laborer industry workers encouraged to apply today in Orange City, IA
Are you someone who enjoys a career where you can make a lasting impact? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our Inside Sales Specialists!
We currently have an open opportunity for Inside Sales Specialist in our Orange City facility.
Inside Sales Specialists are responsible for the following:
• Provides technical and sales assistance to customers in identifying parts for replacement purposes.
• Receive / process orders, provide information regarding changes in pricing, service, and shipping.
• Prepare quotes for customers and sales reps as requested.
• Provide customer support regarding part numbers, pricing, orders, etc. and assists in rolling out pricing adjustments.
• Maintains Sales and Marketing literature inventory.
• Performs other tasks or duties as assigned.
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
We offer competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
• Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Short & Long-Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Account
• Health Savings Account
• 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a comparable discipline and at least 1 year related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in heavy duty truck component manufacturing.
• Previous order entry and/or quoting experience.
• Proven abilities in providing exceptional customer service.
• Highly organized with strong multi-tasking and time management abilities.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
• High level of accuracy and detail with error-free orders.
• Working knowledge of MS Office computer application (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Handle customer inquiries, processing orders, and communicating by phone/email, in a timely professional manner.
• Interacting with sales and production to fulfill customer orders efficiently and effectively.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of our product, service, and capabilities.
• Ability to work in a small office environment, where everyone wears "many hats"
Text "DEXTER" to 25000 to Apply!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.