Sr. Security Engineer
- Job Title
- Sr. Security Engineer
- Job ID
- Other Location
Lead Security Engineer
Salary: 160-170k (ready to negotiate)
Location – remote
Number of roles – 5
Falcon ITSS is looking for strong Senior or Lead Security engineers to work with product security for separate product line since very start of the project. Practical experience and hands on is a must. Preferably with coding background. Ability to work with multiple devices and IOT.
The goal of the program is as follows, and the matrix of the teams' skills shall allow fulfilling those goals:
- Build a program for security operations - teams, activities, on-prem + AWS, program for incident response team. The program will lay the framework to build the team in 2022.
- Add Security Engineers to the team for daily project /operational activities planned for 2021 (see the second bullet list).
- Define the activities and requirements for product teams on what must be done by said product teams to allow their compliance to one or another security standard.
- Threat modeling, mitigation, validation, including software and hardware and firmware of MEC.
- Work with development teams to design security into the system and drive security reviews
- Develop tools and processes to assist in modeling, analysis, detection, and prevention of security threats
- Collaborate with the product, design, data, and engineering teams as key security stakeholders to ensure security from product design documents through architecture review and hands on application-security assessment.
- Develop a product catalog and product schema through product owner interviews, documentation, and post assessment reviews.
- Conduct assessments of applications and infrastructure to discover vulnerabilities, suggest fixes, develop long-term plans to mitigate various bug classes, and work with engineers to ensure understanding of security issues.
- Design and follow a process to help evaluate third-party vendors from a security perspective.