Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
- Job Title
- Senior Consultant
- Job ID
- Fairfax, VA 22030
- Other Location
Job Type: Full Time
- Support the entire information technology project lifecycle including planning and requirements analysis, systems analysis, user acceptance testing, and documentation.
- Provide support with information technology and collaborate with both business and technical teams to manage the analysis of system requirements for the business initiatives.
- Assist project teams with functional and non-functional specifications as well as technical requirements and technical process flows.
- Collaborate with enterprise architecture team with design process flows and architecture diagrams.
- Assist the client account manager with account management functions to grow the account.
- Develop an account strategy and plan with key projects, initiatives, and decision makers.
- Assist with candidate qualification and preparation for interviews, establish relationships with identified decision-makers, and/or set up meetings for the Account Manager to help grow and sustain the account.
Employer will accept Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Engineering or related technical field, followed by seven years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in job offered or seven years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in a computer-related occupation.
Experience must include:
1) Developing and presenting use cases, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, process flows, state diagrams, context diagrams, RTMs, and system requirements;
2) Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN);
4) Gap Analysis;
5) Functional and nonfunctional requirement’s document and definition;
6) Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), and System Requirement Document (SRD);
7) Working on data projects, data conversion, migration, integration, and analysis,
8) Disaster recovery; and 9) Visio. Must be available to work on projects at various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States