Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
Principal Solution Architect
- Job Title
- Principal Solution Architect
- Job ID
- Reston, VA 20191
- Other Location
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes help us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits, and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.We are looking for a principal solution architect, who can help us develop/define end-to-end solution/integration architecture for large member engagement initiatives.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
The selected architect will also present the proposed solution architecture to the ARB, and support the detailed design and implementation of initiatives.
This position requires Bachelor’s s degree in Computer Science or relevant fields, has at least 4-6 years of solution architecture or integration architecture experience, 12+ years overall experience in design, development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale systems, preferably on the public cloud or hybrid cloud platforms (in the health care industry). Experience with the Health care industry is a big plus.
Specific requirements include, but not limited to:
• Strong white-boarding and Solutions Architecture experience including developing all required architecture artifacts.
• Proven strong technical architecture design background
• Ability to analyze a problem from both business and technical perspective and design a solution which fits
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
• Demonstrated experience in monitoring, analyzing, and recommending solutions to performance problems in high-traffic, large-scale distributed systems and integration architectures
• Excellent communication and inter-person skillset
• Demonstrated leadership leading teams in end-to-end implementations
• Must have architected large Implementation involving integrations with multiple systems and high transaction volumes
• Must have knowledge of Java and streaming tools, a good understanding of open source technologies like Spring, Spring Integration, Hibernate/iBatis, and Kafka, etc.
• Strong experience architecting applications using mid-range technologies like Java/JEE
• Good understanding of architecture frameworks like Togaf, Zachman, etc.
• Over 6+ years of technology integration experience with Microservices, API Management, Cloud, RDBMS, and big data platform.
A big plus to have:
• Ability to work effectively with all internal and external stakeholders.
• Self-starter, independent, and motivated
• Architecture or development experience in a large Agile/SAFe environment
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.