Driver/Dispatcher- Class A CDL
- Job Title
- Driver/Dispatcher- Class A CDL
- Job ID
- Lincoln, NE 68507
- Other Location
With over 15 years of providing excellent service Green Thumb, LLC is a leader in seeding and erosion. We specialize in a variety of projects from stream bank restoration to major highway projects, and offer an extensive list of services including hydroseeding, mulching, drill seeding, and dust and erosion control. While most projects fall within Nebraska, Green Thumb has worked on high profile projects throughout the United States in Oklahoma, Kansas, and California. Some notable recent projects Green Thumb has completed include: Benedictine Bottoms, Ammunition Disposal Retention, and various NDOR projects. Green Thumb’s employees pride themselves on their work ethic and quality of the finished product.
As a Green Thumb Class A CDL Driver and Dispatcher, you will help build Nebraska by operating and dispatching side-dump trailers, ag trailers, and other construction equipment to load trucks and haul materials and equipment. Not only will you get to be on the open road as a driver and dispatcher at Green Thumb, you will enjoy our team-building activities like trips to Lake of the Ozarks and BBQs.
- Load, haul and transport materials from one point to another in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all Green Thumb and customer-specific safety policies and procedures; maintain proper CDL licensing, logbooks and safety records.
- Dispatch drivers to job-sites through coordination and frequent communication with customers and internal staff, ensuring routes and timelines are correct.
- Experience loading, hauling, and transporting of materials in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ability to communicate with customers and maintain high levels of organization to ensure promptness and maximize efficiency
- Valid Class A CDL required
- Pre-employment DOT evaluation
Green Thumb is seeking highly motivated employees who are ready to take on new challenges. Our team enjoys competitive salary and benefits that rank with the best in the area. We are a fun and family-oriented team committed to excellence, making Green Thumb a great place to work. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-290-6018.