- Job Title
- Job ID
- Lincoln, NE 68507
- Other Location
With over 15 years of providing excellent service Green Thumb, LLC is a leader in seeding and erosion. We specialize in a variety of projects from stream bank restoration to major highway projects, and offer an extensive list of services including hydroseeding, mulching, drill seeding, and dust and erosion control. While most projects fall within Nebraska, Green Thumb has worked on high profile projects throughout the United States in Oklahoma, Kansas, and California. Some notable recent projects Green Thumb has completed include: Benedictine Bottoms, Ammunition Disposal Retention, and various NDOR projects. Green Thumb’s employees pride themselves on their work ethic and quality of the finished product.
As a Green Thumb laborer, you will help build Nebraska by working in the great outdoors utilizing physical strength, endurance, and brains on a variety of projects from stream bank restoration to major highway projects, and much more. Not only will you benefit from an active lifestyle as a laborer at Green Thumb, you will enjoy our team-building activities like trips to Lake of the Ozarks and BBQs.
- Assist experienced foremen and other tradespeople with tasks that involve preparation and cleaning of construction sites, operation of power tools, and loading/unloading of materials or equipment.
- Learn to operate construction equipment under guidance of skilled mentors; enhance your knowledge in various skilled trade specialties.
- Demonstrate best safety practices while moving road materials/barricades, lifting various objects up to 50lbs, and in all-weather elements.
- Perform work in all conditions
- Ability to travel Monday-Friday within the United States for projects
- Ability to lift weights in excess of 50lbs and stand for extended periods of time
Green Thumb is seeking highly motivated employees who are ready to take on new challenges. Our team enjoys competitive salary and benefits that rank with the best in the area. We are a fun and family-oriented team committed to excellence, making Green Thumb a great place to work. For more information, contact us at email@example.com or 402-290-6018.