CNC Mill Operator
- Job Title
- CNC Mill Operator
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68105
- Other Location
Located in the heart of Omaha, with over 65 years of providing excellent service, Brand Hydraulics, is a leader in hydraulic valves, electronic controllers, and electro-hydraulics. Brand believes that a company begins with and continues to succeed based on the quality of their employees, their dedication to working as a team, and their ability to achieve a common goal.
As a Brand CNC Mill Operator, you will directly impact the construction and industrial sectors through your work. You will problem solve and produce high-quality parts and materials using your mechanical aptitude and attention to detail
.. Not only will you benefit from challenging and diverse tasks as a CNC Mill Operator, you will enjoy team-building activities like our on-campus games of Ping-Pong and basketball, and other event like company picnics and BBQs.
- Learn to prepare, load, and operate CNC machine to perform milling tasks.
- Learn to translate blueprints into computer commands for machines to perform the correct functions, use calipers, and deburring equipment.
- Demonstrate best safety practices while using all machinery and keeping work area tidy.
- Exceptional attention to detail, willingness to learn, and hold safety to the highest standard
- Ability to work weekend shift from 6am-6:30pm
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Mechanical aptitude and computer savviness
Brand Hydraulics continuously searches for motivated, professional and flexible individuals capable of initiative and collaboration, open to dialogue, and above all, enthusiastic about what they do. We offer competitive compensation packages, with excellent opportunities for advancement. We are a fun and family-oriented team committed to excellence, making Brand Hydraulics a great place to work as a CNC Mill Operator. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-290-6018.