- Job Title
- Diesel Technician
- Job ID
- Exeter, NE 68351
- Other Location
Established in 1982, Horizontal Boring & Tunneling Co. is a trenchless utility contractor based in Exeter, Nebraska. Recognized as an industry leader, Horizontal Boring & Tunneling Co. provides services across the central United States. Horizontal Boring & Tunneling Co.'s workforce has steadily grown to more than 80 strong, with a great culture and tight-knit team environment.
As a Diesel Technician at Horizontal Boring & Tunneling Co., you will be the cornerstone of our business and key to ensuring that our equipment is up and running for projects. You will make an immediate impact with your work, have the opportunity to solve new problems each day, and benefit from diversity of work tasks.
- Complete diagnostics, troubleshooting, and appropriate repairs and rebuilds on equipment in a shop environment.
- Reference and interpret service, parts, and diagnostic software to determine problems/malfunctions and to verify repair specifications and parts needed.
- Accomplish repairs by following parts ordering process, completing service reports, and giving appropriate verbal or written communication in email or service reports.
- Demonstrate the highest level of safety standards and hold others accountable for upholding best safety practices.
- Mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with close-knit team and maintain high levels of organization to ensure promptness and maximize efficiency
- Ability to obtain or currently hold a valid Class A CDL
- Pre-employment DOT evaluation, physical, and drug test
Horizontal Boring & Tunneling Co. is seeking highly motivated employees who are ready to work hard, take on new challenges, and have a positive attitude. You will be home to see your friends and family on nights and weekends. Our team enjoys competitive salary and benefits that rank with the best in the area. We are a family-oriented team committed to excellence, making it a great place to work as a Diesel Technician. For more information, contact us at email@example.com or 402-290-6018.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. This company shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.