Dexter is a world leader in developing and producing safe, reliable trailer components for the markets we serve – all thanks to our exceptional team of employees. We give you the chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to quality products and superior customer service. We give you the chance to make a difference.
- Job Title
- Material Handler
- Job ID
- El Reno, OK 73036
- Other Location
Recent wage increases!!
Hiring Immediately! Production, Construction, Manufacturing, and General Laborer industry workers encouraged to apply today in El Reno, OK
Are you someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where the workday flies by? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who is safety oriented, demonstrates strong verbal communication and customer focused, you should apply to join our team as one of our Material Handlers!
We currently have open opportunities for 1st & 2nd Shift Material Handlers in our El Reno facility. The starting pay for this position is $17.30 / hour.
Dexter is the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose the Dexter brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
Our Material Handlers are responsible for the following:
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly shipping reports
- Review and data entry of driver log data
- Data entry all outbound logs
- Investigate customer complaints
- Answer phone calls
- Follow all procedures and shop floors to ensure a QUALITY product
- Inform their supervisor of any and all shortages and possible substitutions
- Follow schedules and ensuring that schedules are completed on time and correctly
- Ensure the production line has the correct parts/materials to maintain product flow
- Inform the supervisor/group leader of any problems or quality defects
- Maintain a clean work area
- Work within and promote a TEAM atmosphere among co-workers
- Perform other tasks or duties as assigned
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
Dexter offers a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Must be certified to operate a forklift
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Must be detail oriented and have strong written and verbal communications skills
- Scan gun experience
- Production material handlers must be safety conscious, detail-oriented and have the ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Must possess a good work ethic, be adaptable to a fast-paced work environment
- Must be detailed-oriented and organized
- Must have the flexibility to work overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED and at least 2 years of work experience
- Preferred 1-year of clerical or similar administrative experience
Text "DEXTER" to 25000 to Apply!!
Dexter is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.